Due to the global Covid–19 pandemic we have altered our usual assessment and students can now submit their projects digitally.
We are aware that students will have been affected in many ways, resulting in education institutions moving to online-only provision. In most places there is no access to facilities or face-to-face tutorials. We hope that by altering our process we will help students continue with their academic studies and make their submission to our assessment. At the heart of our assessment is the best interest of the student – this remains our focus during this challenging time.
We have created a document which sets out specific guidance for digitally submitting your portfolio of work for the ISTD Student Assessment. Please download it below.
- Please download the folder below for your digital submission
- Follow the guidance to prepare your portfolio
We have provided some guidance/suggestions as to how you may consider presenting your portfolio of work digitally. Ultimately we want to make this process as simple as possible, as we know projects will be at different stages of completion, so, please present your work in the most appropriate way that you feel best represents your submission.
- Include your PDF label – your tutor can provide this for you
Alternatively, please contact email@example.com – we can also supply this.
- Zip or compress your finalised submission folder
If you are unsure how to, you can find advice here.
- Send your folder to firstname.lastname@example.org* via wetransfer.com
We will confirm receipt of your submission via email – for your reference.
*Regional Assessment Updates
- North America: Please share your submissions as a Google Drive folder with email@example.com and email this address if you have any queries about or difficulty with submissions.
- Ireland, Middle East, South Africa and Australasia further information to follow.